1996: Fun with Feng Shui Book
Fun with Feng Shui Book (4th Edition)
Fun with Feng Shui by Master Cecil Lee
This book contains selected parts of the Award Winning website Fun with Feng Shui (Edition 3).
- Chapter 1: Introduction to Feng Shui
- Chapter 2: The Luo Shu Square
- Chapter 3: Introduction to Yin and Yang
- Chapter 4: The Importance of the Five Elements
- Chapter 5: The Eight Trigrams
- Chapter 6: Introduction to Qi
- Chapter 7: The Landscape
- Chapter 8: The Site
- Chapter 9: The Home
- Chapter 10: The Office
- Chapter 11: The Luo Pan - Chinese Compass
- Chapter 12: The Feng Shui Ruler
- Chapter 13: Symbolism of Colours
- Chapter 14: Numbers
- Chapter 15: Is the North-East Direction the Devil's Gate?
- Chapter 16: Dangers of Underground water under a House
- Chapter 17: Finding Your Most Suitable Home
This book was published to cater to many requests for a complied book based on the website. This book allows you to view the website's materials as your personal reference without having to waste connection time to view each page of the website. If you do not want to download this book you can still have access to the website's free course.
All you need to do is purchase it, download it and begin your own Feng Shui self-study! This online book enables you to be able to search any print only chapters or parts of the books which you require!
- Hits: 76539