Eight House Opposites
I have become acquainted with Feng Shui only very recently and are still overwhelmed with the amount of information available.
From the years of birth, mine and my husband's (male-3, female-5) I found out that my best luo shu numbers are exactly my husbands worst and viceversa, not leaving any number than can be good for both of us. How can this be solved in general?
Thanks for your words of encouragements on the website.
1. It is very common to have partners with `totally opposite' good and bad directions.
2. When you look for a house, compare the layout plan with both partner's 8 house template. What you need to look out for is:-
- Where possible, look out for the `Death / Disaster ' intangible forces. Try not to buy a house with these two intangible forces flowing into the Main door entrance or your bedrooms. For the main door entrance, this is particularly more important for the breadwinner.
- In addition to this, areas where family members spent most time should preferably be under the influence of a good intangible force e.g. Health, Prosperity.
3. In the worst case senario, you can also use the other partner as a `shield'. For example, the partner who's intangible force is spook can sleep `further' away and use the other partner as a shield i.e. he/she sleeps closer to the intangble force.
Center for Feng Shui Research
- Hits: 62945